Monday, October 17, 2011

My own experience about working in groups and doing an oral presentation

I like how my group worked, I think we did well, and it was funny to do something different from other people.  I admitted that I didn’t like to recorded people secretly, but the results that we had, were satisfactory. Sometimes people looked at my in a bad way, and I felt uncomfortable. I spent many hours tried to figure it out how to edit videos and finally I could do a good job. In my oral presentation I noticed I should be more spontaneous and confident about my speech. I know I am little shy, yet  the next time I would be better and try harder and harder to improve my speaking skills.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andres,

    I agree that your group did a very good job, and it was nice that you did something a little different. I think your group took the most risk, and perhaps therefore you had the most payoff. One of the nicest things we could see was that your group worked collaboratively on the assignment. We felt you were a team and found ourselves rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete